Air conditioning replacement & installation:
Do you dread the hot and humid summer months? Can you only escape the heat in a store or in your car? Then it might be time for Six Star to replace your air conditioner. We will help you find the air conditioner that’s best for your home. From finding the perfect replacement to a seamless installation, with Six Star you’ll be enjoying the cool air throughout your house in no time.
24-hour air conditioning repair:
Nothing’s worse than a broken air conditioner in the middle of July in Pittsburgh. Luckily, Six Star provides 24-hour AC repair for your unit. No matter what the problem is, our Six Star experts will be on the job quickly to identify the problem and come up with a solution to solve it and get you back to enjoying your cool home.
Signs your home’s air conditioner might need to be repaired:
- Constantly turning on and off: Air conditioners turn on several times an hour. If they turn off before reaching the right temperature, there is a problem with your system.
- Energy use is rising: If your electric/cooling bills are increasing, but the outside temperature is not, you need to learn why.
- Poor humidity control: Air conditioning is supposed to manage humidity as well as temperature. If your walls feel damp, your system might not be operating correctly.
- Loud, acute noises during operation: Every A/C makes a little noise, but grinding, screeching or rattling sounds are not normal.
- Ineffective cooling: If your home is not as cool as it should be or was previously, trust your instincts, call Six Star, and we’ll assess the problem.
- Dripping water below evaporator coil: This part of your A/C can literally freeze if it gets dirty. Not addressing the problem could damage the coil or overwork other components.
- A/C will not turn on: An air conditioner that simply will not operate when the thermostat triggers it indicates a need for emergency A/C repair.
Air conditioning maintenance:
After a hot day outside, the last thing you want is a malfunctioning air conditioner. We at Six Star get that, and is why we offer AC maintenance for you at any point. Stay cool all summer long, and control your humidity with air conditioner maintenance.
Air handler repairs & replacements:
A critical part of your heating and cooling system, the air handler works inside your home to regulate your house’s temperature year round. It handles warm air for the winter, and cool air for the summer. When your air handler needs to be repaired or replaced, call Six Star for fast and easy service. We will fix you up with the best air handler for your current system, that way you are more energy efficient and keeping costs low.